Join Certified Live Love Sleep Consultant Katie Boothby, on Wednesday November 15 from 7:00 – 8:30 p.m. at Plum Pediatrics for a small group gentle sleep coaching!
In this coaching session, you will learn:
- How much sleep your child needs
- How to create a fun and enjoyable bedtime routine for your child
- Why your baby isn’t sleeping now & how to fix that
- My gentle step-by-step process to get your baby to sleep at bedtime
- How to get your baby back to sleep in the middle of the night when they wake up (yes, you can even keep a night feed if you have a young baby!)
- What to do when your baby wakes up too early in the morning
- What schedule will work best for your child
- When and how to get your baby down for a nap
- What to do if they take a short nap
I will be providing you with access to your comprehensive sleep plan & schedules so that you will have everything written down to be able to review again when you’re implement the plan.
Please take a moment to fill out this quick form so that I can get a good understanding of where your current sleep struggles are with your child: https://forms.gle/S5VWDGMbmWL6oXm76
I can’t wait to help you get your child sleeping well!